How I feel after a run....
Love your LIFE! Make it happen. You only have one life to live. Stop living for everyone else...LIVE FOR YOURSELF!
Posted on 07/18/2014 9:00 AM by Coach Jen
Last week, I talked to you all about The Strongest Mile Class and the results that I am seeing with the athletesthat come, 2x's a week. They lost 25 lb. (I was corrected by my one athlete...I said 15 lb), getting faster on their runs and pushing up those hills by applying more force. The Strongest Mile Class meets every Tuesday/Thursday at 5:00 PM.
So, what is the difference with The Strongest Mile Classes versus The Strongest Mile Seminar?
The Strongest Mile Seminar will teach you how to implement strength training into your triathlon program. In the Seminar, we talk about:
- Who needs Strength Training? (Give you a HINT... EVERYONE)
- Why do you need strength training?
- What do you need to do in a Strength and Conditioning Program for endurance athletes?
- When do you do your Strength and Conditioning Program in the crazy life of an endurance athlete? Learn how to periodize your strength program with your endurance program.
- Where do you need to do the Strength and Conditioning Program?
One of my core values is EDUCATE. In the Seminar, I educate you. I teach you what is important for an endurance program. What you need to do to get FASTER and STRONGER! I am so excited about educating people on strength training. Why? Because I have seen results not just with myself but a lot of my athletes!
I am passionate about The Strongest Mile Seminar. I am passionate about The Strongest Mile Classes. I love my job. I love what I do.
FYI for USAT Coaches. I hope to get CEC's from USAT for The Strongest Mile Seminar. I will keep you posted.
Sign up TODAY for The Strongest Mile Seminar on July 19th at 10:30am. ONLY $75.00 for 2 hours of being a BAD A$$ athlete!
Posted on 07/16/2014 8:00 AM by Coach Jen
Posted on 07/14/2014 10:00 AM by Coach Jen